The LGBTI Legal Service welcomes new corporate supporters. These relationships can be flexible and tailored to best meet the interests of your organisation. For example, a corporate supporter might:
- make a commitment to a sponsorship;
- commit funds to support specific services of LGBTI Legal Service;
- sponsor additional staff to enable more people to reach our Service; or
- help fund our public education programs on domestic violence and access to justice.
The activities of corporate sponsors may also include:
- raising awareness about LGBTI issues and the work of LGBTI Legal Service;
- sponsor a free community event on LGBTI issues;
- nominating LGBTI Legal Service as the charity of choice for fundraising events (for example, staff free dress days, morning teas, conferences and festive season events); and
- supporting LGBTI Legal Service through workplace giving.
If you are interested in LGBTI Legal Service providing training to your organisation or at your workplace, please contact us to discuss how we could assist.
Please contact the Director, LGBTI Legal Service, to discuss the options for corporate support from your workplace or organisation. Donations over $2 to LGBTI Legal Service are tax deductible.
The LGBTI Legal Service thanks our current corporate supporters. Each supporter has helped LGBTI Legal Service to help the LGBTI community across Queensland and Australia.