Become a corporate sponsor
Types of sponsorship
Corporate sponsor relationships can be flexible and tailored to best meet the interests of your organisation. For example, a corporate supporter might:
- pledge annual financial sponsorship to the LGBTI Legal Service;
- commit funds to support specific services or projects of our Service;
- sponsor additional staff to enable more people to reach our Service;
- sponsor free community events on LGBTI issues; or
- help fund our public education programs in areas such as LGBTI-friendly workplace practices, domestic violence and access to justice.
The activities of corporate sponsors may also include:
- raising awareness about LGBTI issues and the work of the LGBTI Legal Service;
- nominating the Service as the charity of choice for fundraising events (for example, staff free dress days, morning teas, conferences and festive season events); and
- supporting the Service through workplace giving.